Friday, March 21, 2014

BEAD SOUP 2014 Is On

You met my Bead Soup Blog Partner Hannah Trost in a earlier Blog. Well now I have my ingredients and I have put my soup on a slow simmer. First Hannah labeled my ingredients:
Gun Metal fun chain, Preciosa crystals, Black Czech fire polished beads in assorted sizes, Sterling Silver beads from her Grandmother's collection:
Then she added some Gold Freshwater Pearls for color, I love and need color. There is a Silver Triangular clasp. A sprinkle of Sodalite Daggers, (happy dance) more color glass beads in a gray blue and 3mm czech glass blue and gold. OMG a Large 2 sided Focal (Yes, yes, Luv it) Dumortierite Stone One side is smooth and shiny and

 the other side has a slightly rough texture with colors.(So you know where my emphasis and loyalty lies)

Of course my soup is on and simmering. I am so sure it will be ready way before the Hop. I am so excited and can hardly wait for the Reveal. While the soup is on wander on over to Hannah Trost at  http://pzdesigns.blogspot.com/   You will be able to see what I sent to Hannah, sit and visit with her for awhile. (She likes Dragons, has even painted them)
Thanks for stopping by, and Ya'll come back now.

2 comments:

  1. Your Affiliate Profit Machine is ready -

    Plus, getting it running is as easy as 1---2---3!

    This is how it works...

    STEP 1. Choose which affiliate products the system will promote
    STEP 2. Add some PUSH BUTTON traffic (this ONLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the system explode your list and sell your affiliate products all by itself!

    Are you ready to make money ONLINE??

    Get the full details here

    ReplyDelete